Submit to the ZineWant to talk about sex? Look no further!
Contribute to the Sex Week Zine and support Sex Week’s mission to promote comprehensive, queer-inclusive, culturally-specific, sex-positive sexual health conversations.
Please review the guidelines below prior to submitting your work.
March 1st 2024
- Written submissions should be no more than 500 words and submitted as .pdf or .docx file types.
- Images should be submitted as .jpeg or .png.
- Videos should be submitted as MP4.
- Audios should be submitted as MP3.
- Include attribution for all referenced data, quotes, and outside content.
- All submissions must be original and belong to the submitting individual(s). The creator retains all ownership and rights to their submission.
- Each submission will receive one or more 8.5” by 5.5” space. If possible, submit your work to fit these dimensions. Cropping of visual submissions may be required for certain works to fit the above specifications.
- Works can be published with credit or anonymously. If you would like your work published with credit, please include the preferred name where requested in the submission portal. Organization names and personal pseudonyms are acceptable. Submissions without a listed author will be published anonymously.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my work be anonymous or published using a pseudonym?
Yes! To both.
When submitting you will be prompted to select your choice. If using a name, be sure to write it exactly as you wish it to appear in the final publication.
Am I allowed to submit more than once?
We encourage you to submit as many creative works as you desire. Please complete separate submissions for each work that you wish to submit.
When will the zine become available?
March 18 2024
The 2024 Sex Week Zine will be available, in print, at all in-person Sex Week 2024 events.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the zine?
Feel free to contact Teigen Johnson (she/her) at the listed email for any zine related questions or concerns.